The Polti Vaporetto Evolution Review
Most people are confused by all the different brands, models, and features of a steam cleaner. In this article, you will find the good points and the bad points of the polti evolution steam cleaner, Polti Vaporetto Evolution Review.
The Polti Vaporetto Evolution Steam Cleaner
The Evolution is a compact steam cleaner that measures 34x34x32.5 cm. However, the size has little to do with generating a powerful 2250 w of steam in the boiler. Weighing only 4.4 kg, it can be used in almost any area of the home where cleaning is necessary. Hardwood floors, cabinet shelves, play areas, or any flat surface, can easily be cleaned and disinfected, using the power of steam. Because it takes very little water to produce an abundance of steam, the 1.7 L water tank size is more than enough to complete most jobs. Other important features include:
- Boiler made from aluminum alloy to prevent lime and corrosion build-up.
- Safety cap that prevents scalding by locking until unit has depressurized.
- Steam adjustment on 5 levels for better steam control.
- Accessories included are filling bottle, cloth and sockette, kit for cleaning windows, small and large brush, extension tube, 120-degree tool, and demo tape.
- Attached castors for easy movement and transport.
- Users manual that explains each part, function, directions for use, safety warnings and troubleshooting guide
- This small machine produces a quick and excellent stream of steam. The tools that are included makes getting into nooks and crannies, a breeze.
- No more spray window cleaner needed. Just blast the window with steam and wipe to a sparkling shine.
- An excellent bathroom cleaner because the steam attacks mold and mildew on shower tiles and floors.
- The size is a definite plus for east transporting and maneuvering.
- The squeegees do not always work as expected.
- While the safety cap is a great feature, the attachments can pop off, without warning.
The expectations of some customers are too high when purchasing this low-cost unit. The Polti PTGB0042 is not made to improve the quality of your water, nor does it claim to remove stains from carpets and grout.
There are separate products for aiding in certain cleaning situations. For hard water, Polti carriers a product called Kalstop. Organic, non-toxic, and biodegradable, the product is useful in preventing lime build up in the boiler from hard water. Separate spot cleaners should be purchased for use with removing carpet stains.
Steam is a wonderful way to fight mold, mildew and bacteria. However, complete removal of fungus and viral bacteria, requires a steam disinfectant tool, designed for sanitising. This attachment can deliver a steam load of 180-degrees for complete elimination of bacteria that can cause infections. Contact the manufacturer or visit electrical appliance stores to find this tool.
Tips for more effective ironing, cleaning and how to keep your machine in good working order, can be found on the company’s website at www.polti.co.uk. Information on reducing creases in ironing, how to rid your home of dust mites through steam cleaning, and much more, is shared with users for making your work easier.
The Evolution can also work as an iron for pressing clothes and linens. A separate iron accessory can be found through Vaporetto. All of the information for ordering, is available in the Users Guide. Dry or steam ironing is possible with this additional fitting.
Overall, the Polti Vaporetto Evo Steam Cleaner performs above average for its size. It will not remove years of grime and dirt build-up, but is not designed to.
This is a great machine for normal housekeeping duties. Easy add-ons can be purchased, with no modifications needed in the hardware. These tools can turn this unit into a designer steam cleaner, according to your personal needs.
The Polti Vaporetto Evolution Steam Cleaner is a definite plus for keeping a home clean, without scrubbing.